It is very common for users to misspell domain names, at some cases these typos result in users ending up in competitors website. You can reduce these phenomena by adding alternative spelling options to the domain name, as part of the site content hence covering some of the more common spelling errors and typos.
WhoIs lets you perform a domain whois search, whois IP lookup and search the whois database for relevant information on domain registration and availability.
[ JPRS database provides information on network administration. Its use is ]
[ restricted to network administration purposes. For further information, ]
[ use 'whois -h whois.jprs.jp help'. To suppress Japanese output, add'/e' ]
[ at the end of command, e.g. 'whois -h whois.jprs.jp xxx/e'. ]
With JPRS WHOIS, you can query the following domain name information
sponsored by JPRS.
- All of registered JP domain name
- gTLD domain name of which sponsoring registrar is JPRS
Detail: https://jprs.jp/about/dom-search/jprs-whois/ (only in Japanese)
For IP address information, please refer to the following WHOIS servers:
- JPNIC WHOIS (whois.nic.ad.jp)
- APNIC WHOIS (whois.apnic.net)
- ARIN WHOIS (whois.arin.net)
- RIPE WHOIS (whois.ripe.net)
- LACNIC WHOIS (whois.lacnic.net)
- AfriNIC WHOIS (whois.afrinic.net)